Detailed below are the necessary requirements designed to ensure your Pop Ups, PVC Banners, Roller Banners and Fabric Displays fully utilise the quality of the printers we use. These guidelines have been developed using our 35 years' experience and are provided for customers comfortable with producing artwork for large format printing. However, if you are unsure about how to produce artwork, or don't have the necessary applications, don't worry you're not alone. If this is the case have a look at our Artwork Set Up Guide or just send us everything you have - images, text, colours, rough sketches - using our artwork upload app located on the right and we will take a look and see if there's anything we can do for you.
For your artwork to be produced accurately, please ensure that you follow the requirements below. For more detailed instructions, please see our artwork setup guide.
All artwork must be supplied:
- With 5mm bleed (when scaled to full-size) (10mm for double-sided graphics)
- With crop marks
- With each design as a separate file or page
- With each file name including the finished dimensions and a description (eg. "3m x 1m Description.pdf")
- At the correct width-to-height ratio
- In CMYK colour mode
- With all images embedded
- With all fonts converted to outlines/curves/shapes
- With all visible in-canvas template elements removed
Accepted file formats:
- EPS (Encapsulated PostScript, CS6 and below)
- AI (Adobe Illustrator, CS6 and below)
- PSD (Adobe Photoshop, recommended flattened)
- TIFF (recommended flattened)
- JPG/JPEG (recommended high-resolution)
- Without 5mm bleed
- Without crop marks
- With multiple artworks on one page
- At an incorrect width-to-height ratio
- In RGB colour mode
- With missing links or images which are not embedded
- Without fonts converted to outlines/curves/shapes
- Protected by a password
Unaccepted file formats:
- AI (Adobe CC Illustrator versions)
- INDD (Adobe InDesign)
- QXP (Quark Xpress)
- CDR (Corel Draw)
- SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics)
- DOC/DOCX (Microsoft Word)
- XLS/XLSX (Microsoft Excel)
- PPT/PPTX (Microsoft Powerpoint)
- PUB (Microsoft Publisher)
Please note that we cannot be held responsible for issues contained in the supplied artwork itself such as spelling mistakes, grammatical errors, RGB colour mode, overprint, resolution, missing fonts and missing images. To avoid these issues, please ensure your artwork adheres to our requirements.
Artwork not supplied to our requirements will likely render an unsatisfactory result or delay your order. If you unsure about the artwork you have, please check with us beforehand to ensure there are no complications with your order.
If artwork cannot be used to produce what has been ordered, we will advise you of this and request how you would like to proceed.
If an artwork size is different to the ordered size, the ordered size always takes precedence. This is due to the fact that artworks from our customers are supplied in a variety of scales.
With subjective issues of quality such as image resolution, we will sometimes advise you if the quality is extremely low, though again, we cannot be held responsible if the artwork is supplied in such a manner and isn't suitable for your needs.